Thursday, September 17, 2009

Random pictures I love

Here are some recent pictures I have taken. I always have the camera at hand to capture all the cute stuff Sebastian does.

Watching tv on a Saturday morning in pjs.


"Mommy, do I really have to do tummy time? Well, at least now I can grab the toys tied to the little boppy."


"Get me out!" I had left him unbuckled while I put the stroller away and sat on the other side of the back seat to feed him. This is what I saw when I got in the car.


In Omar's bumbo watching tv. I found cute where he placed his hands.


"What is that blue and white thing up there?" (answer: the sky!)


This was just too adorable not to picture!


Eating teething toy that Daddy bought him.


Asleep in baby carrier after a walk with Mommy. He fell asleep 2 minutes before we got home.

1 comment: