
Sebastian turned 15 weeks on Friday.

The big things for him this week is that he has been eating his hands like crazy! He is definitely teething (can't see any teeth yet though). He doesn't like holding the cold teethers but has enjoyed them a little bit when I hold them for him.

He has also started sleeping on his tummy. I noticed that he was being antsy one morning and moving around and not being able to go back to sleep from his feeding so I turned him on his tummy and it worked wonders. So now he naps a lot on his tummy and sometimes sleeps on his tummy at night too. He seems to sleep more on his tummy! Slowly we established a night schedule and now starting around 8:30pm we start a night routine of feeding, bathing, and sleeping. He is usually asleep by 9-10pm. It's great because it gives Mommy alone-time! We'll need to incorporate reading time but for now he hears Mommy's voice enough! :-)
We went out to Navy Pier with Tia Pagan on Saturday, 8/15, and watch Cirque Shanghai and had a late lunch. Sebastian did great...until he got home and was tired! Tia Patty came to visit him and dinner on Monday, 8/17, and did her first diaper change!

Last, but not least, Sebastian has started (and I really mean started) to realize that he can touch and play (and talk) with his toys. Here is a video I took of him this week.
Too cute. Love the updates - video and photos - how fancy!
ReplyDelete