I didn't think about posting this in my last post but since Richard and Mary seem to be laughing about it today thought I would share.
Sebastian has this high-pitched happy yell that he does every once in a while but lately he has been doing it more often, especially when he sees other kids or when he is just genuinely happy. Well, at church on Sunday he was doing his yelling during the service (he also likes to do it during the singing). The usher came up to me and said he could take Sebastian out to the hallway. Well, 1) I wouldn't allow someone I didn't know take him and 2) Sebastian wouldn't go anyway. So, this marks being officially being kicked out of church for disruption! I took him out to another room in the church. I am going to have to consider letting him be in the daycare in the church during the service. :-)
Wacky Watermelon - Video Post
3 years ago
That's a great story! We look forward to heraing the high-pitched yelling next week! At least we hope he will do it for us and be happy to see us...LOL!
ReplyDelete