Sunday, February 28, 2010

First Fever, Kiwi, and Strawberries

Sebastian got his first fever this past week. It started on Saturday afternoon and was on and off through Monday night. On Tuesday I took him to the doctor during their walk-in hours and they confirmed that he had a cold virus and his throat was a little red so he probably also had a sore throat.

Poor baby also had a very stuffy nose. I knew he wasn't feeling well because he was sleeping through 8:00-8:30am for a couple of days but as soon as he started to wake up at 6am again he was good!

Today after church we went to lunch. With brunch came a piece of kiwi and a strawberry. Well, along with eating mommies veggies and potatoes Sebastian ate up the kiwi and strawberry...he loved them! Not sure that he should have strawberries yet but oh well. I'm looking forward to him turning 10 months because there are more foods he can eat, like citrus.

In a little over 2 months Sebastian will be a year old...wow!

No comments:

Post a Comment