Yes, there is a baby in there! And, he is due in just 30 days!I can't believe that May 18th is so close... I have been very fortunate with the pregnancy. I have been pretty healthy throughout except extremely tired and the expected heartburn, swelling, and (unexpected) Gestational Diabetes in the third trimester.
Next Wednesday we have an ultrasound to measure the baby's growth and determine our delivery options since he is still breech and with my Gestational Diabetes we don't want him to go past his due date.
Now that the countdown is so close, starting this blog to document the baby's arrival and allow all of you to watch him grow!
One of the first announcements is that Mommy and Daddy have agreed that the baby's name will be Sebastian!!!
Oh, and in case you were wondering what Mefrican means, it is a combination of MExican and aFRICAN--both Richard's and Hortencia's cultures.
No comments:
Post a Comment