So what other updates are there?
Today I scheduled the External Version procedure to try and turn him from being breech to being in the right labor position. I will be going into the hospital at noon on Friday, May 1st, and they will try the version around 1:15pm. My doctor (or someone in her practice) will be available in case of any emergencies as will the operating room. There is a 1% chance that I will need to be wheeled in but the doctor assures me that she hasn't had anyone go straight to the OR but, again, they have to be cautious because of that 1% chance.
Also, today I scheduled the appointment to meet with the Neonatal Urologist. Next Wednesday, May 6th, we will go talk to the Urologist about what to expect after Sebastian arrives with his kidneys. We are hoping that he will not have to go through surgery as a baby...
Good luck at your Version and with the Urologist!
ReplyDeleteSending lots of happy, healthy thoughts your way for the Version & the Urologist!!!
ReplyDelete